Contest in effect from Monday, July 16 (10:30am E.S.T.) to Monday, July 3o, 2012 (5:00pm E.S.T.)
From here on in the "Contest" refers to the Sheridan Nurseries My Dream Garden Pinterest Contest.
1. No Purchase necessary.
2. Entries may be made through the contest link at www.sheridannurseries.com only between Monday, July 16, 2012 and Monday, July 30, 2012 (by 5:00pm - E.S.T.). To be eligible for the draw all fields on the entry form must be completed in full and you must agree to the contest rules by clicking on the “I accept” button.
3. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. Any entries that are fraudulent or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these contest rules will be declared invalid. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the property of Sheridan Nurseries and will not be acknowledged or returned. From here on in the "Company" refers to Sheridan Nurseries.
Who Can Enter
4. The contest is open to legal residents of Ontario, eighteen (18) years of age and older. The following individuals are not eligible to enter;
a) Employees of Sheridan Nurseries
b) Immediate family members Sheridan Nurseries employees (defined as spouses, children, siblings or parents regardless of where they reside).
Entrants may enter only once. Entries must be received by the contest end date Monday, July 30, 2012 (5:00pm - E.S.T.).
5. All entries received by Monday, July 30, 2012 (5:00pm - E.S.T.) will be reviewed by a selection committee. The top 5 entries will go to a panel of judges for final selection. In the case of duplicate submission of the winning entry, the first (1st) entry received, based on the date and time of entry, will be declared the winner. The decision of the judges is final and binding on all entrants, in all matters relating to this contest.
The winning entry will be announced on the Sheridan Nurseries website (www.sheridannurseries.com) by Monday, August 6, 2012.
6. There is one (1) prize consisting of a Sheridan Nurseries Gift Card in the amount of $100.00.
7. The winner will be contacted on Monday, August 6, 2012 at the email address included in their entry. In order to win the prize, the selected entrant must respond by email within 30 days from the time of prize notification and correctly answer a skill-testing question. The prize will be available for pick up by appointment at Sheridan Nurseries, 12302 Tenth Line Georgetown, Ontario. L7G 4S7 or at the nearest Sheridan Nurseries Garden Centre, whichever is more convenient for the winner.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash equivalent. The winner will be required to sign a release and/or waiver of liability before accepting the prize.
8. By entering this contest, all entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information by Sheridan Nurseries for the purpose of administering this Contest, awarding the prize and all related activities. The contest winner consents to the use and disclosure of his/her name, city and photo in connection with the advertising, exhibiting, marketing and promotion in any manner with no further compensation or notice. Personal information submitted for contest purposes will not be sold, rented or marketed to any third party.
9. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. VOID where prohibited or restricted by law. Sheridan Nurseries reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend this contest or modify the contest rules at any time without prior notice.
Disclaimer and Liability Exclusion
10. Sheridan Nurseries and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, the suppliers of prizes or services related to the Contest, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies and other agents or representatives will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any Contest entrant or any other person for: any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, falsified, deleted, defective, or altered Contest entries, regardless of the cause;
a) Any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification email;
b) Any changes in email addresses or email address assignments after Contest entry forms are submitted;
c) Any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause; or
d) Any damage or loss, including any loss of use, loss of production, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the Contest or the submission of entries to the Contest or participation in the Contest or the Contest prize, or the use of the sheridannurseries.com website (including the downloading of any materials from that website) and regardless of the cause or any negligence by Sheridan Nurseries or anyone for whom Sheridan Nurseries is responsible, and notwithstanding that Sheridan Nurseries may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
11. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by Sheridan Nurseries, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sheridan Nurseries may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
12. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage any website or interfere with the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sheridan Nurseries reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all responsible persons to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Return of any prize notification email as undeliverable may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
14. Decisions of Contest judges in respect of any aspect of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants.
15. Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Contest rules.
16. Sheridan Nurseries reserves the right, at their option, to publish the winner's name, city, photograph, likeness, voice or statements without any further compensation to the winner.
17. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
18. sheridannurseries.com is a website owned and operated by Sheridan Nurseries Limited.